5-day Healing Program consists of the following:
- Manual Ligament Therapy: Dynamic Stretching, and Movement/Posture Re-education is performed by Arik Gohl and his staff of highly trained licensed manual therapists
- Life Skills for Recovery and Optimal Health with J. David Forbes, MD.
- Daily Counseling Sessions in individual and group format to aid in emotional healing, emotional clearance, and behavioral modification to speed up and aid the recovery and health process
- Meditation Classes to learn a sustainable practice for self-connection and health
- QiGong Classes to learn an easy, take-home practice for gentle, centered movement for healing and centering
- Group Support and Progress Reporting
- Optional Evening Social Programs
Treatment Schedules will be modified to accommodate the individual needs of the participants.
Enrollment is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Some may be postponed for further medical consultation (on our side).
Arrival is Sunday allowing for recovery from the possible flare-up from travel.
Although the majority of patients have improvements in their symptoms, there are no guarantees of specific outcomes.
We will need an informed consent signed with a release of medical information and video and photographic release signed.
- Airport transfer to hotel if applicable.
- Appx 6 hours of daily treatment / education.
- Free Partner Attendance! Each participant can bring one family member or friend sharing the same room. This person may attend all sessions (except receiving the MLT/treatments) free of charge.
- Social gatherings for connecting (optional)
- Transfer back to the Airport.
For cost information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
–Airfare is paid by the participant.
–NO DRUGS are used in the therapy and therapy is non-invasive, safe, and gentle.